Counselor Application Process
Applications for Family Day Camp are due by March 10, 2017. Volunteers must be 18 years or older to apply. It is recommended that you submit your application as soon as possible. ALL APPLICATIONS, REFERENCES AND CHILD PROTECTION CERTIFICATE MUST BE TURNED IN BY March 10, 2017 IN ORDER FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE COMPLETE.
- Submit online application . Returning counselors click here.
- New counselor applicants will need to have two references submit an online reference form. If paper forms are needed, you may download it here. This does not apply for Family Day Camp.
- Print, fill out and mail the Camp LIFE waiver and the Camp For All Liability Release Form
- A current Texas A&M Child Protection Training (CPT) certificate must be submitted by the application deadline. If you've had this training, and your certificate is <2 yrs old, email a PDF copy to Aimee Day at email@example.com. Detailed instructions on how to access the training can be found here.
- Once you've submitted your application, take the online Child Protection Training. The password is provided at the end of the online application. Texas A&M employees will need to access the training via SSO.
- Select the course titled "Child Protection Training" (course #2111652.)
- Enter Camp LIFE as the "Camp or Program for Minors."
- Once complete, send a pdf copy of your certificate to Aimee Day at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter CAMP CPT as the subject line in your email.
- Print out this handy packing checklist and directions to Camp For All and keep for your records. Packing list does not apply for Day Camp.
In order for your application to be complete, you are responsible for making sure that all references, waivers & training certificate have been received by March 10, 2017.
Potential counselors may drop off waivers and CPT certificates at my office in 637J in Harrington Tower. Paper reference forms must be mailed to:
Attn: Aimee Day
College Station, TX 77843-4225