Counselor Application Process
Volunteers must be 18 years or older to apply. It is recommended that you submit your application as soon as possible. ALL APPLICATIONS AND CHILD PROTECTION CERTIFICATE MUST BE TURNED IN THREE WEEKS BEFORE CAMP DATE IN ORDER FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE COMPLETE.
- Submit online application
- New counselor applicants will need to have two references submit an online reference form. This does not apply for Family Day Camp.
- If accepted, print, fill out and mail the counselor forms.
- A current Texas A&M Child Protection Training (CPT) certificate must be submitted by the application deadline. If you've had this training, and your certificate is <2 yrs old, email a PDF copy to Aimee Day at firstname.lastname@example.org. Detailed instructions on how to access the training can be found here.
- Once you've submitted your application, take the online Child Protection Training. Please email Aimee Day at email@example.com for the current password. Texas A&M employees will need to access the training via SSO.
- Select the course titled "Child Protection Training" (course #2111652.)
- Enter Camp LIFE as the "Camp or Program for Minors."
- Once complete, send a pdf copy of your certificate to Aimee Day at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter CAMP CPT as the subject line in your email.
- Print out this handy packing checklist and directions to Camp For All and keep for your records. Packing list does not apply for Day Camp.
In order for your application to be complete, you are responsible for making sure that all references & training certificate have been received three weeks before camp date.
Potential counselors may drop off CPT certificates at my office in 637J in Harrington Tower or mailed to:
Attn: Aimee Day
College Station, TX 77843-4225