Please join us for the Camp LIFE Family Day Camp! Families are invited to attend as a group and experience a fully supported camp for everyone, especially the family members with disabilities. Families will team with trained volunteers/buddies for the duration of the camp. Lunch is provided and trained and accredited Camp for All staff will supervise all activities.
This Day Camp is offered to families who have children and/or adults with disabilities. All activities will be supported, and the parents/family are invited to join in on the fun!
- Camp LIFE Family Day Camp
- April 7, 2019
- Camp for All in Burton, Texas
- So that families can have fun!
- The Texas A&M University Mays Business School student Group, SHOC (Students Helping Our Community) is sponsoring and volunteering at this event.
- Standard Fee: $100 per family
- Subsidized Fee: $50 per family
- Our actual costs are $60 per person. This is an option on the payment page if you choose to contribute at this level.
- 9am check in, then enjoy miscellaneous activities which may include: canoeing, horseback rides, a visit to the barnyard, fishing, rock climbing & crafts.
- Lunch and a cool t-shirt for everyone is included.
- You must provide your own transportation.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete online family applications
- Payment will be requested when the family is formally accepted.
- Families who have not attended in the past will be placed at the top of the list.